The Solution Advisor is part of the Global Advisory team at Kantar XTEL and is an authority in trade promotion management and sales planning with international experience. Your experience in TPM/RGM/CPG/FMCG will be bridging the gap between the XTEL solution and client’s business teams, with direct involvement in solution design and delivery and process re-engineering with a focus on sales processes and integration with other functional areas (finance, demand planning)You will take part in a variety of high profile sales transformation projects, being primarily involved during the define and design phase of projects to craft the overall design to generate maximum value for our clients. You will lead in collecting requirements, being able to operate both at a top-level and at a more detailed level mapping roles and activities across functional boundaries for specific processes.
- Delivers Business focused KTO solution walk through, highlighting best practice, anticipating challenges and sharing lessons learnt to elicit and define the business requirements
- Identifies and evaluates the business requirement for relevance and priority, challenging when appropriate based on maturity (crawl, walk, run). Ensures specific business scenarios are collected. Proposes conceptual or high-level approaches
- Functional design validation: sense checks the functional proposal is aligned with the business need and will support an efficient user experience.
- Fit/Gap assessment: influences the client to prioritize the requirement accurately and support workarounds where vital.
- Solution Design; sense checks if the business solution is efficient and not over engineered or too sophisticated
- High Level Cutover Plan/ Strategy: provides a reality check on cutover (history loading) and a framework of standard methodology and lessons learnt.
- Business QA & Build Reviews: Tests the solution before handing over to the client. Ensures the data makes business sense. Provides input into UAT test script approach. Leads Build Reviews
- Plan, SIT training & Collaterals: Builds training manuals focusing on process and solution steps and trains the central team for SIT. In consultation with the PM defines cut-over approach
- UAT Health Check & Key User Training: Tests the UAT environment focusing on application and data to ensure environment is ready for UAT. Runs the UAT training sessions / walk throughs to demonstrate the agreed solution functionality and process.
- UAT 1st level Support & Defect Validation: Provides support to the users (questions – how to’s) and first level of checking to confirm if a defect is system bug, data issue, CR or an issue with understanding.
- End User Training: Supports the client with end-user training and or Kantar Consulting / Third Parties with solution and process support.
- Business Cutover: Supports the business team in loading the data required and validating the output to secure a successful release.
- Business Adoption & Support: Supports the client to embed the new solution
- Voice of the User: Carries out interviews with the user community to understand what is working well, what can be improved. Provides recommendations and supports change requests
- 2-5 years experience in CPG, working within a Tier 1 Consumer Good company, either in a sales or sales support function (e.g. Key Account Manager, or Sales Solutions Manager)
- Direct experience in core sales processes including business planning, trade promotion management and trade terms
- Experience working with international market leading Trade Promotion Management solutions to provide a broad perspective of solution capabilities. In most cases, our clients are implementing global or regional solutions
- Experience of the full cycle of TPM projects; business case definition, project mobilization, requirements capturing, functional design, data cleansing, testing, end user training and post launch support (help desk functions)
- Experience of working on multi-country projects to be able to mentor the client on best practice, lessons learnt, typical challenges and share case studies.
- Referenceable success of operating at an executive level as the authority with an ability to influence at all levels of a client organisation
- Systems integration experience with ERP solutions (e.g. SAP or JDE) and Demand Planning Solutions (SAP APO, Manugistics etc.)
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Medical plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
Do you think you could be our ideal match? If so, we would love to hear from you. We value diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences. If our values resonate with you and you can fulfill most of the criteria, please don't hesitate to apply!
Kindly note that this job description is merely a general overview of the role and responsibilities, not an exhaustive list. We hope, however, that it captures the spirit and dynamism of this thrilling opportunity.
The salary range for the positions is between 120000 and 130000 $