As the Kantar XTEL Legal Team, we are committed to transparency, diversity, merit, innovation and encouraging a culture of empowerment, personal impact and career growth. We are currently looking for a Senior Legal Counsel. This is a role where you will have the opportunity to shape your own future, with a continuous opportunity for growth as you develop your career at Kantar XTEL.
Are we a phenomenal fit? We are looking for someone who…..
- Is Optimistic – whether it’s sorting out a knotty problem or calming a stressed-out collaborator, can you look on the forward-thinking side?
- Is Original – we love to hear ideas on how we can be doing things differently so that we can all be more engaged and successful with our clients.
- Makes and takes Opportunities – are you the kind of person who will step up and volunteer to take something on, even if it’s outside of your comfort zone?
- Takes Ownership – for the team! You use your strengths to help us grow together.
- Has an Open Mind – we favor constructive feedback given in a kind way and appreciate the same in return.
Our Legal Counsel will...
Have a primary focus on drafting and negotiating commercial agreements with both our clients and our suppliers.
Collaborate with company leadership and business leads to understand business goals, translate legal risks to easy-to-understand concepts, and establish full alignment around legal processes and procedures that support growth.
Continually improve our legal operations to support new customer and supplier agreements, products and services, and business risks.
Have the opportunity to develop their expertise in areas of interest – we are looking for someone with a growth mindset who is keen to learn new areas of law with appropriate training and support
A great candidate will have
- Master’s degree in Italian law
- Experience in tech or software companies would be an advantage
- 5-7 years of experience negotiating and drafting a wide variety of commercial agreements (private practice or as an in-house counsel)
- Strong project management skills, including an ability to multitask, prioritize and respond quickly within a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to translate business objectives and goals into legal concepts that allow them to be incorporated into Plain English commercial agreements; knowledge of French and knowledge of data privacy rules are a plus
What you will get?
- challenging position in a fast-growing Revenue Growth and Trade Promotion Management software company
- being part of a young and international team with strong ownership and a can-do mentality, reporting to the Head of Legal (UK based)
- opportunity to actively contribute to the further growth of the organization
- an international multidisciplinary setting and close cooperation with the business
- flexible working with possibility of remote of hybrid work (the company office is based in Bologna)
We as a team have a passion for learning and growing to be the best version of ourselves. Do you have strengths you can share? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We appreciate that everyone has different backgrounds and experience, so if you don’t meet all the criteria above, please don’t be deterred from applying. We could be just what you are looking for!