Are you a dynamic and driven professional seeking an exciting opportunity to make an impact?
As the Kantar XTEL we are committed to transparency, diversity, merit, innovation and encouraging a culture of empowerment, personal impact and career growth.
We are looking for a passionate Go-To-Market Finance Business Partner to join our team.
Bond is a recently created group, formed by the carveout of Kantar’s XTEL business, and the simultaneous acquisition of Step-Up RGM, to create a market-leading SaaS business focused on supporting FMCG and consumer businesses to provide insight and data on their commercial and category management performance, a £750bn market place.
The combined business currently operates with a significant ARR, with c. 400 employees, operating across Italy, Belgium, UK, US and France; they have been growing at c. 30% annually for the past five years, and with new investors and larger scale, we are looking to accelerate that growth over this investment lifecycle.
The business has been backed by Silvertree Equity, the software-focused private equity fund, and Bain Capital, the global investor, to drive that growth, through primarily organic growth, but also M&A to expand the product offering.
The strong growth and investment has opened up an exciting opportunity for the right caliber of person to join the team and make a valued contribution to the ongoing success of the business.
Are we a phenomenal fit? We are looking for someone who…..
- Is Optimistic – whether it’s sorting out a knotty problem or calming a stressed-out collaborator, can you look on the forward-thinking side?
- Is Original – we love to hear ideas on how we can be doing things differently so that we can all be more engaged and successful with our clients.
- Makes and takes Opportunities – are you the kind of person who will step up and volunteer to take something on, even if it’s outside of your comfort zone?
- Takes Ownership – for the team! You use your strengths to help us grow together.
- Has an Open Mind – we favor constructive feedback given in a kind way and appreciate the same in return.
Our Go-To-Market Finance Business Partner will be...
- Responsible for the numerical accuracy and IFRS compliance for all the Cloud and Maintenance recurring revenues.
- Providing the GTM team with financial insight and analysis to drive improved strategic decision making.
- Building and developing an ARR Database with all the SaaS key metrics. CARR, NRR, GRR and provide insightful analysis on Churn, Indexation, Upsells and Cross Sells.
- Reporting on the Customer Acquisition Cost and advise leadership on trends and efficiencies.
- Providing management with a full understanding on their department spend and provide insightful information on where they can become more efficient or make the most productive use of their spend.
- Continually developing and improving the monthly management reporting pack and board pack, working with the GTM Leadership team.
- Providing a robust monthly GTM revenue and opex forecast and annual budget with all the main key GTM metrics that can be tracked throughout the year.
- Reviewing and recommending improvements to the pricing strategy and adhoc projects.
- Working with sales operations to improve PowerBI or Qlik reporting to provide readily available informative information.
- Becoming the trusted advisor and right hand finance person to the Sales and Marketing Executives
A great candidate will have:
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- ACA/ACMA/ACCA qualified
- SaaS FP&A experience essential and a solid understanding of the key metrics
- PE experience preferred
- Experience of having been through changing ERP and FP&A systems preferable
- Advanced to Expert Excel Skills
- Intermediate or more PowerBI Skills
- Ability to analyze large data sets and create automated reports which you then analyze using your business knowledge to recommend actions to the GTM team
- An inquisitive nature and a strong interest in data and business analysis
- Assertive and independent with a ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to cope effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Combined self-starter+ team player
- Being able to work on your own and as a part of international team.
- Effective remote worker but able to travel weekly to London and occasionally internationally.
- Excellent analytical ability with an eye for details
- Confident communicator, being able to present findings to key stakeholders
What you will get?
- challenging position in a fast-growing Revenue Growth and Trade Promotion Management software company
- being part of a young and international team with strong ownership and a can-do mentality
- opportunity to actively contribute to the further growth of the organization
- an international multidisciplinary setting and close cooperation with the business
- flexible working with possibility of remote of hybrid work
- We as a team have a passion for learning and growing to be the best version of ourselves.
Do you have strengths you can share? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We appreciate that everyone has different backgrounds and experience, so if you don’t meet all the criteria above, please don’t be deterred from applying. We could be just what you are looking for!
Please note that this job description provides a general overview of the responsibilities and qualifications required. It is not an exhaustive list, but we believe it captures the essence of this exciting role.