Are you a dynamic and driven professional seeking an exciting opportunity to make an impact? As part of the Kantar XTEL team, we are committed to transparency, diversity, merit, innovation, and fostering a culture of empowerment, personal impact, and career growth. We are currently seeking a passionate Solutions Engineer to join our team.
Our group, a recent amalgamation of Kantar’s XTEL business and the acquisition of Step-Up RGM, has formed a market-leading SaaS business dedicated to supporting FMCG and consumer businesses. Our focus is on providing insight and data on commercial and category management performance in a £750bn market. With a substantial ARR and around 400 employees across Italy, Belgium, Spain, UK, France, and the US, we've been experiencing approximately 30% annual growth for the past five years. Backed by Silvertree Equity and Bain Capital, we are poised for accelerated growth through organic means and strategic M&A.
Are we a phenomenal fit? We are looking for someone who:
- Is Optimistic: Whether resolving complex issues or calming stressed collaborators, can you maintain a forward-thinking perspective?
- Is Original: We value ideas on doing things differently for enhanced engagement and success with our clients.
- Makes and takes Opportunities: Are you willing to step up and take on challenges, even beyond your comfort zone?
- Takes Ownership: Use your strengths to contribute to the team's growth.
- Has an Open Mind: We appreciate constructive feedback given kindly and reciprocate the same.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Becoming an expert in customer use-cases and the XTEL SAAS solution.
- Qualifying and selling consultatively to prospects, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor during the sales process.
- Selling the customer on the future vision and business alignment to Kantar XTEL’s product capabilities.
- Crafting sophisticated enterprise proposals for competitive sales situations.
- Responding to RFPs and RFIs, collaborating closely with Sales on pre-qualification strategy.
- Soliciting and documenting project scope, requirements, and timelines – engaging the Professional Services team as necessary.
- Leading POVs as required and scoped to win deals.
- Removing technical blockers throughout the sales process efficiently.
- Providing technical guidance on integrations, data management, APIs, reporting and analytics, and 3rd party integrations.
- Supporting trade events and shows.
- Ruthlessly seeking out areas of improvement to enhance the Solution team's capabilities.
- Providing feedback to Solutions peers, product managers, services, and engineering to drive ongoing strategy and product direction.
- Proven track record closing 6-7 figure deals, SaaS experience preferred.
- Skilled at selling to prospects at all levels of the business, up to and including C-suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience delivering complex projects/software on or before time or experience as a Developer/Software/Data Engineer.
- Experience with Data and data storage, ideally with large/complex data sets, analytics architecture, and familiarity with physical and relational data modeling/SQL.
- Understanding of Azure ETL and Data Storage technologies (e.g., Data Lakes, Data Bricks, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory).
- Accustomed to working with distributed version control systems (GIT, DevOps).
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Strong consulting skills and ability to act as a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, responsible, and passionate about exceeding client expectations.
- Effective communicator both internally and externally.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively in ambiguous environments.
- Outstanding asynchronous and remote communications skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts with ease and in the simplest manner possible to any type of audience (technical through non-technical).
- Ability to engage different teams while driving towards project success.
- Availability to travel as needed.
What you will get:
- Challenging position in a fast-growing Revenue Growth and Trade Promotion Management software company.
- Being part of a young and international team with strong ownership and a can-do mentality.
- Opportunity to actively contribute to the further growth of the organization.
- An international multidisciplinary setting and close cooperation with the business.
- Flexible working with the possibility of remote or hybrid work.
Join Us: If you have strengths you can share and a passion for learning and growing, we'd love to hear from you. Everyone has different backgrounds and experiences, so if you don't meet all the criteria above, please don't be deterred from applying. We could be just what you are looking for!