AMS (Application Management Services) is fundamental for the success of a SaaS solution. In this role, you will work on our client solutions, and you will play a crucial role in ensuring the high performance and responsiveness of our AI systems.
Through a structured training program, you will learn how our AI solutions work and you will be in charge of troubleshooting and debugging issues to optimize application performance. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate AI solutions into existing systems.
Your expertise in AI concepts and tools will contribute to the maintenance of the system by taking care of schedulable activities (e.g. model refresh, dashboards) and small development of the solution (in conjunction with Delivery team) as service or change requests.
Conducting data extraction, wrangling, and pre-processing, you will accurately examine the data, ensuring the effective automation and industrialization of the entire process. Keep our product team informed by reporting any customer feedback received.
Working in AMS is, in our idea, the best option to understand deeply how our solution works. This is the reason why we are sure that the AMS journey can evolve into several exciting career paths, from growing within the Delivery group or working in conjunction with our business advisors' team.
Our customers are international FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) companies - if you are looking for an international exposure, this may be the right match for you!
Are we a phenomenal fit? We are looking for someone who…..
- Is Optimistic – whether it’s sorting out a knotty problem or calming a stressed-out collaborator, can you look on the forward-thinking side?
- Is Original – we love to hear ideas on how we can be doing things differently so that we can all be more engaged and successful with our clients.
- Makes and takes Opportunities – are you the kind of person who will step up and volunteer to take something on, even if it’s outside of your comfort zone?
- Takes Ownership – for the team! You use your strengths to help us grow together.
- Has an Open Mind – we favor constructive feedback given in a kind way and appreciate the same in return.
Our Data Engineer will:
- Manage different sets of data and make them fit for our analytics solutions.
- Interact with the ticketing system and work on a priority basis.
- Maintain analytics blob storages and dashboards.
- AI model refresh and update.
- Power BI refresh and update.
- Pipelines execution control and configuration.
- Connect with Project and Product team and report feedback on the solution for future improvements.
- Occasionally participate to Client’s meeting with senior members of the team.
- Maintain and support live environments to update Kantar Xtel analytics solutions.
A great candidate will have:
- Bachelor´s / Master´s in Computer Science Information/Engineering or related field.
- Proficient in Italian and English.
- A good understanding of coding techniques in Python is a must.
- Previous experience in Data Management, Data Science, Analytics or BI will be considered as a plus.
- Passion for Data Science (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Operations Research).
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a critical thinking attitude.
- A general knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of DevOps services and Data Factory (pipelines/workflow) is a plus.
- CPG / FMCG industry knowledge is a plus.
- Good understanding of Azure Cloud is a plus.
- Basics of Kubernetes are a plus.
What you will get?
- challenging position in a fast-growing Revenue Growth and Trade Promotion Management software company
- being part of a young and international team with strong ownership and a can-do mentality
- opportunity to actively contribute to the further growth of the organization
- an international multidisciplinary setting and close cooperation with the business
- flexible working with possibility of hybrid work (the company HQ is based in Bologna)
Do you have strengths you can share? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We appreciate that everyone has different backgrounds and experience, so if you don’t meet all the criteria above, please don’t be deterred from applying. We could be just what you are looking for!
Please note that this job description provides a general overview of the responsibilities and qualifications required. It is not an exhaustive list, but we believe it captures the essence of this exciting role.